Saturday, October 10

Is it always this difficult?

The plan to get a dog came out of no where.

We were driving to the library when we saw a sign "LAB PUPPIES 4 SALE."

In the passenger seat, my main squeeze was moving around like one of those cartoon beans. He was so excited.

It was raining, and a really drab day. I don't know what possessed me at that moment to say what I did, but said, "Let's stop in and have a look at them."

I shocked myself. I'm not sure who just said that. I think that I just told my man we could look at puppies together.

Have I lost my mind?

I looked at him and realized I was crazy, because I was in love with this guy, and I wanted to do anything I could to make him happy.

So, we went to look at puppies.

The little, blue-eyed Labs were the stuff of Kodak photos. They were so cute and friendly.

But they were $400 - each.

Yes, you read that right. They cost as much as my car payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment