Friday, April 23

Same strike, new chapter

I underestimated my dog.

Loki's bowl was empty, so I thought she'd finally given up, and ate her food.

I rewarded her by giving her new dog food, and adding in some of the tasty, wet food she likes.

When I reached into the cage to bring out her water dish and food dish, I found out she had duped me.

Behind the water dish was a stockpile of dry dog food expertly hidden by one of her soft toys. Loki made a wall of food behind her tall water dish, which I was totally unable to see unless I got into her cage.

She's crafty, this one.

I looked over at where she sat in the kitchen, and noticed she was shifting around on her paws.

She tried to come over to the cage once she saw me digging in the secret corner, but I ordered her to stay.

I admit, she got me good.

I rounded up all the dog food, about two and a half cups worth, and dumped it back into her bowl.

I put the wet food treat awaay.

We're back where we started again.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment