Friday, April 2

What is that noise?

I thought an old man with sleep apnea had broken into our apartment as I crept downstairs to get some water late last night.

Turns out it was just the dog, and she was snoring.

Apparently, when Loki gets into a good sleep, she snores. And I'm not talking about those cute, little puppy snores, I'm talking about some big, bad Leroy Brown-type snoring.

It's so loud. How loud, you ask?

Well, let's just say that it's so loud that I won't let any light-sleeping houseguests sleep in the rooms downstair, or they will be disturbed by the sleeping animal in the kitchen.

Loki has no shame about her snores, sometimes snorting and even whistling while she sleeps.

I was worried something could be wrong, but the vet says she's fine.

My dog, she said, is just a snorer.

I learn new things every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment