Wednesday, March 17

The dog farts

Loki just farted.

It was silent but deadly. I got wind of it while hanging out with her in the kitchen.

It was all good in our hood until the room started smelling like rotten eggs mixed with hot garbage. I looked over at Loki, who has a big smile on her face.

The dog just farted the stench of death and she's smiling. (Yes, I'm shaking my head saying this.)

I was surrounded by it. I was tempted to cover up any food and my face.

Yes, it was that bad.

It's not bad enough living with a man, who is by his very nature a gas machine, I've got to deal with the dog's farts, too.

And damn, she stinks.

This is one of those things they did not cover in the "how to raise a dog," book.

She is past stinking, she is just stank.

Loki just did it again. What the heck is in this dog food? The dog has gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment